May 2021 2
Business is a space where you need to give importance to the client’s opinion. The client is always right. This might not always apply, but maintaining a stance becomes important and vital for a deal to be cracked. Sometimes certain circumstances arise when the client in the business could be disappointed and it happens with a number of people. The situation becomes tricky for the seller as the client is the one responsible for revenue generation. Such situations need to be handled with care and here we will be discussing about what has to be done to win back a disappointed client.
1. Remain calm – A disappointed client is already agitated and might not want to discuss this further. You as a businessperson have to remain calm and patient. You don’t want to irritate them any further. You do not have to win an argument as it could end up in a heated discussion and that would be a loss for the company.
2. Identify the problem – Try to identify what went wrong and this will be possible if you initiate to look in to what went wrong. Let some time pass and gently approach the client by asking to what went wrong. Assure the client that things would be solved.
3. Solve the problem first – As soon as the problem has been identified, make sure that you find a solution for it and implement it immediately. Doing that would calm the person and open the doors for apology.
4. Offer an apology – Clients are the most valuable asset for a company and it is OK to offer an apology with a gift to compensate. Do not consider it as a bribe but a gift to make the client feel special.
5. Learn from your mistakes – Mistakes surely give you a lesson and this is the best opportunity to learn from the mistakes. The right action at the right moment can help you to understand the needs of the clients.
Photo Credits: Pixabay
Any business is all about generation of the maximum revenue without reporting any loss. For that the entrepreneur needs to get to the crux of the business and study about it inside out. Collection of data with the help of surveys from the customers helps to reveal about the preferences of the customers but only if they are analysed in the proper way. Here are a few ways how the customer surveys can help to improve the business.
1. Helps to recognize the target audience – Customer satisfaction is all that makes a business successful. These surveys help every size of business to know what the public and the existing customers think about the business. This helps the company to make the prospective clients become regular customers. Surveys help to pinpoint about what exactly the customer wants and what the company is lacking.
2. Shows benchmark measurements – Benchmarking helps to know in which areas the company can improve and what are the weaknesses. They also help on how to maintain the strengths. If the company comes to know where to begin then it will allow to track the success of the strategic planning.
3. New ideas – Data from the customers will help to reveal the latest trends that will help to understand the needs of the customers. If the company knows what the customer needs, it can come up and develop new and innovative ideas. When you recognize the demand for a particular product, a survey will help the company know how much the customer is ready to pay for it.
4. Develop customer relationships – Customer are able to share about their feelings through the survey and gives them to be a part of an improvement in the business. Incentives lures customers and a survey assures them that the company are taking care of their needs. The customer feels that their opinion actually matters.
Photo Credits: Pixabay